I had a dr. appt. tonight and ended up sitting for an hour and a half waiting because he delievered two babies. I guess the hospital is packed right now so he told me I better not go tonight if I want a room. I'm glad I brought my book I am reading to review.
He checked me and I am a one and a half. That is the farthest I have ever gotten with a pregnancy yet. With Emily I was a tight one on a Wed. and I went into labor on Friday with my water breaking 5 days early. Abby I was nothing at all and just woke up to my water breaking, again 5 days early.
I am also 50% effaced. I am so glad my body is doing some of the work beforehand so hopefully my labor will go much quicker and smoother than my past two. So, we shall see when it happens. I could carry on like this for weeks or go into labor soon. Since he is so big the dr. won't be at all suprised if I were to have him soon. I'm so excited to meet him and finally have a name for him. I am guessing he will have lots of hair with all this heartburn I have been having. I'll keep you guys posted!
2 comments:
Whats the name?? :)
Maybe Nickolaus for Christmas? Or just plain Nick!
Post a Comment