Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls will be Girls

I had a very successful weekend with a holiday boutique in a very affluent area of the cities this weekend. The house it was in was to die for. The different vendors were all so unique and talented. It was really fun.

Anyway, there was a knock-off purse vendor there- prada, kate spade, coach, D&G. She had tons of purses. Joel came to help me load up my boxes and the girls came in the house and right away went to the purses and each grabbed their own and both exclaimed- "ok mom, we have our purses, let's go." I just couldn't believe it. I am not into style/purses/shoes/anything really. I was surprised they liked it so much. The purses were really reasonable but I sure wasn't about to drop 80.00 to get them each one. They both went for pink ones too. Go figure. It was cute. Makes me a little scared for what could be coming up in our future though. :-) I want them to be frugal like me and not care what others think about what they wear.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think it is inbred...a 'girly' thing!

You are almost there. Wow, time sure has flown. My son and DIL are expecting #5, mid-June. She is using the same meter you have been using. It is fun watching it!

Have a Merry Christmas, Hannah. Your family is lovely!