For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Another Caleb Picture
Here is another photo of Caleb from his boot camps web site. Look at the gun he is holding. It is scary to think that my little brother is learning how to use these things. I still remember when he used to run around with his toy guns. Both of my little brothers would run around in there underwear with thier gun holsters on and cowboy hats. It was quite the sight. Hopefully he will always stay fully dressed this time. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment