I recieved this flyer today in the mail and it shocked me. I didn't realize that my tax dollars are helping pay for abortions. This is sick and wrong. I should get a say in where my money goes. Listen to these stats:
"In 2006, you were forced to pay 1.6 million for 3,937 abortions, 28% of all abortions performed in Minnesota.
Since 1995, Minnesotan taxpayers have been forced to pay 12.5 million for 43,000 abortions in Minnesota.
The Minnesota Legislature tried to force you to fund cloning and destruction of human embryos for research in 2007 and 2008. They're expected to try again.
In 2006, only 30% of evangelical Christians voted. As a result- America elected the most pro-abortion Congress in the history of teh United States.
Dare we now remain silent." For more info go to www.mnvoter.com
I know I have been doing a lot of politics lately but I just can't help it. I feel called and God has put a passion on my heart for it. So many people out there are being decieved and led astray. Even the elect. We have got to wake up and open our eyes and carry out God's standards. Christians everywhere should be worried about this election and the ramifacations Obama would bring. He does not support biblical standards in the least and it is insane to me he is doing as well as he is in the polls. It is showing that Christians are being decieved and are not voting thier values. I for one will be and I will keep being a voice for the wrong doing the media keeps covering up.
No comments:
Post a Comment