I think our family is just accident prone. Yesterday I was over at a friends helping her peel apples for pies and such and I peeled my finger. I went down to the meat. It is really gross. There is no skin left to even stitch it is just gone. My poor friend. I rushed out of her house but I left a piece of myself there. :-)
The weather is gorgeous today and my girls are so fun. I am just loving every minute with them. Emily has a fascination with the trampoline and has learned to climb up onto it herself. She never wants to get off and cries when I finally get her off. Abby on the other hand would rather be inside than out. She is little miss independent. Her teacher at Awana informed us she is the brightest student in her class. There are 3 and 4 year olds there so that is impressive. She received her first badge on Wed. and Joel said she was just beaming ear to ear when she got home and showed him. Every Thur. morning when she gets up I hear her little pitter patter of feet going downstairs and then coming back up. My door quietly opens and here she comes with all her crafts and Awana things to show me that she had done the night before. Such precious times with her. I try to take a picture in my mind to keep it all for someday when they are grown and gone. Abby is such a sweet, sensitive child. Yesterday when I got hurt she kept hugging me and telling me she was sorry that I hurt myself. She is going to do great things with her life. She already loves God and she is only 3. I am so proud of my babies!
1 comment:
That pleases me SO MUCH!!! Do you know that I have been praying a special heart for God in that girl for as long as i've known her? He is drawing her to Himself already :) And with her intelligence and sensitivity, He will use her so well!! I love that I get to see it/pray for it :)
Post a Comment