Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good to know

Well I guess I am allergic to bees. After taking this picture my finger swelled up even more. It was double in size. It is still really swollen and hurts like crazy. I can't bend it at all. I had no clue they hurt this bad. Had I been stung before Abby I would have had a little more sympathy for her when she got stung in the neck a couple days before. Poor little girl now she is really afraid of bees and starts crying when she sees one. They go to her like honey though. That is how I got this sting today- trying to shoo one off of her. I have been stung as a kid but I don't remember it being like this. The dr. says that if I swelled this bad each sting I get will just get worse. In other words, just don't get stung.

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

OH WOW! I have never been stung. I am scared to death of bees too! I just FREAK whenever one comes close. Erik got stung on the top of the head a few days ago and his whole neck swelled up! He was in a lot of pain for days, so I bet that you are too. That is pretty bad swelling! Is there anything you can do for it? Wow, I hope it gets better soon!

Leah said...

Poor you!!!