For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, October 11, 2008
wedding ring
My finger got so big I had to have my wedding ring cut off. It looked awful. I can't believe it was all from a bee sting.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cut off!!! Your beautiful wedding ring?! Does insurance cover a new one??
Haha-- I sound more concerned about your ring than your finger :)How is it now?
1 comment:
Cut off!!! Your beautiful wedding ring?! Does insurance cover a new one??
Haha-- I sound more concerned about your ring than your finger :)How is it now?
Post a Comment