For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Fireproof: a must see!
Joel and I made a date day today and went to the matinee of this movie. (Thanks Liz for being so kind and taking our kids for us!) It was incredible. At first the acting seemed cheesy and I thought the movie was going to be a bust but it ended up being really good. Joel liked it too. Everyone needs to see this movie. Those of you who are married and those yet to be married. With divorce statistics at 50% we need to be showing this to those engaged. It was really phenomenal. I will for sure be buying this one when it comes out. I want our church to have a movie date night and watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I'm ready to see it! I've seen Kirk Cameron on the different 'talk' shows, and he is such an impressive young man. It is so good to see a Christian able to act and still hold on to his testimony.
Thank you for the trailer!
I'll see it if you have it when I'm back!
Ron & I saw "Fireproof" on Sun. afternoon too, and we highly recommend!! Funny how we were probably watching the movie at the same time that you and Joel were = )
Post a Comment