Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Phone call

I was giving the girls baths last night and my cell started ringing but it was downstairs so I just let it go figuring it was my mom and I could call her back. When I went to get my phone the missed call said Caleb. I called it back right away and I got to talk to him for 1/2 hour. They have gotten some cell phone privelages so it was so nice to hear his voice. He sure is smitten by Danie. That consumed pretty much the whole phone-call :-). I am happy for him that he found someone as sweet and pure as her. We all really like her! He is hoping to call again but as soon as someone screws up the cell phones get taken away until Graduation which isn't until mid-December. It was just nice to hear him and know he is doing ok. Abby and Joel both talked to him too. When I told Abby it was Uncle Caleb she got a huge smile and got very excited. It was really cute.

No comments: