For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Steadfast
You know-the thing that strikes me the most about this is how much I hear I am intolerant. I would never, nor have ever acted this way to anybody. I do believe there is a black and white, a right and wrong. If you do not believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and ask him into your heart you will go to Hell. There is no way around it. This did not come from me but came from God straight from His word. So if that makes it's mark of me being intolerant than I guess I am. I also do not support killing innocent babies just because a women was being promiscious. When you have sex- that is the result. In fact that is the main reason of sex- for pro-creation, the other is enjoyment in marriage. That is the way God made it, not me. Yet, inspite of my strong convictions if you and me were to meet in "real life" I would never treat you differently or beat you over the head or yell at you. For the liberals being a "peace" promoting group I sure didn't see any of that. I have found that if you don't see eye to eye they literally yell at you and roll thier eyes at you and treat you like you are less of a person. Being a Christian just isn't popular, loving Jesus and following his commands is even less popular and voting on values and things God commands is at the very bottom. Any of you who are even considering voting for Obama need to really watch this video and your party and thier thoughts and attitudes. Is it Godly? I know not all liberals are this way as I have some friends who are and they would never, ever behave this way. It just comes up in my mind though as how can you support a party who acts this way. To me that is saying it is ok. I found it humorous to watch the RNC and all the "peace loving" liberal protestors and then hear the reporters talk about how little if nothing went on at the DNC. It is the different attitude of the parties, the different charisma, and the different character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want you to know that I have been reading your blog quite regularly, and I agree whole heartedly with you.
I am watching Oprah right now, and they treat animals better than Christians.
Thank you for voicing the thoughts of many, and let us continue to pray that the Christians will get off their duffs this November and vote! It is a shame that so many don't take their responsibilities seriously. I am a MCCain/Palin supporter, but more than that, a Jesus Christ supporter!
Blessings to you!
Post a Comment