Sorry I have not posted lately. My computer has been really slow and honestly I just haven't even gotten on it much. We are in desperate need of a new one but sadly we have a lack of funds to purchase one. So, I will continue to make do.
I have also not been feeling at all up to par lately. For the last 6 weeks I have been having chest pains. It started with just some sharp pains a couple times a day and I ignored it. It has since turned into a constant pain/ache under my left breast with pains that come and go all under my breast and up in my chest and to my shoulder. I also have had severe lightheadedness. I started getting light headed back when I was pregnant with Emily but only once in awhile and that continued until this point when I now have it constantly. I am also very nausaus and I get hot sweats at random and am very short of breath. I am also so exhausted I could sleep all day and have no energy. I have been to the dr. and they have me scheduled with a cardiologist but I can't get in until November 18th. They have done an EKG on me and that sounded beautiful they said but that also doesn't detect pain, just electrical disturbances of the heart. On Friday night I went into the e.r. The pain just wasn't letting up which is the way it is staying now. They basically told me I was 25 and too young and in no immenent danger of a heart attack. That is great to know but at the same time I want some answers to why I am feeling this way. I am not going crazy. This isn't just panic attacks/anxiety. I am worried but have not had a single panic attack. I am going to call my dr. and see about getting some other tests done while we are waiting for the cardiologist to rule out other possibilities. I just don't feel at all good. I am just praying for a quick diagnosis so I can get to feeling better and go back to my duties of being a wife and mother.
1 comment:
Oh Hannah. I didn't know that you hadn't been feeling well lately. Have you ever used WebMD? You can go on there and check your symptoms. I use it when I am not feeling the best.
I will have you in my prayers!
It looks like the girls had fun trick-or-treating. Emmy & Abbys outfits are adorable!!!
I hope everything else is going well! Keep praying for the election! :)
Post a Comment