Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Awesome night out

I had a wonderful birthday night. Joel told me to dress up but wouldn't tell me where we were going. He took me to Redstone, a really nice expensive restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious. Then we went to the mall and did a little shopping. We also went to toys r us and got the girls some birthday presents. I had a free coupon for a mile high dessert at Champps so we went there and got that. It was huge. We didn't even eat half of it. Then we went to the movie theatre and watched 27 dresses. It was a really cute movie. We used to go to this theatre every Tuesday night so it brought back lots of memories. It was so lovely!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a nice time.
I really want to see that film...
Did you get my card? I was very proud of myself for being organized and getting it to mom to get to you wayyy ahead of time!