For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Influenza type A
I went into the dr. this aft. and I have influenza. I am just praying my kids somehow don't get it. Emily and I were sharing food and silverware on Sunday night- because I just thought I was getting thier cold. Joel has had to work both jobs today so I am listening to Emily cry, I just can't deal with her anymore. I couldn't get her to nap today and she is super, super crabby. I hope that doesn't mean she is coming down with it. I want to sleep but I can't because my chest hurts too bad. I am only on day 2 and the dr. said that days 3-5 are the worst. I will let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment