For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Just a video
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness, I love this video! Though I can't figure out why Abby is calling Emmy "Violet"!!
And you look super cute in your Applebees outfit! It's a nice, slimming uniform :)
Hi Leah- Thanks it isn't actually a uniform though. Just a apron. I can weat black pants and a black top. I went and bought 3 black tops so I will just be alternating between them. I don't know why Abby was calling herself Violet. She is super funny.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love this video!
Though I can't figure out why Abby is calling Emmy "Violet"!!
And you look super cute in your Applebees outfit! It's a nice, slimming uniform :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Hi Leah-
Thanks it isn't actually a uniform though. Just a apron. I can weat black pants and a black top. I went and bought 3 black tops so I will just be alternating between them. I don't know why Abby was calling herself Violet. She is super funny.
I LOVE when Emmy does "So Big" in this video! Her little face just glows!
(Clearly, I'm watching it yet AGAIN)
Post a Comment