Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I am so sick. I don't know how I made it through work lastnight. I am running a temp and my chest is on fire and it hurts to cough. I am going to the dr. today at 3:40 so hopefully we can find out what this is and get on some antibiotics if needed. I am praying my kids don't get this. It is a nasty one. I really felt like I was so off my game lastnight but my manager came up to me and said I didn't need to train on Sat. night. He thought I was doing well enough and could just have my own section. Kind of scary. There is a lot more to serving food than it looks. It will be so nice to start making tips though. It sounds like they will be getting Joel in there soon too. He is next on the list when someone quits. It will be really nice to work with him. I might even have to get a sitter and train him in for one of his training nights. It will be fun to get a babysitter sometimes and work some shifts together. Plus-- it will be great for nights like lastnight when I felt so horrible. He can just go and work my shift. I will be able to do likewise for him when he is sick. It will be perfect!!

2 comments:

gladtommygabby said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! This has been a horrible winter, summer can not come soon enough:) Glad to hear that you are liking your new job....waitressing is such a hard job. Hopefully the tips will make it all worthwhile for you:)

Kara Scharrer said...

Yay, Hannah! I'm so glad that work is going good, but I'm sorry you're sick. Please let us know what the doctor says. Prayers!!!