For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Work
Well I had orientation yesterday and it went great. I think I will really enjoy it. Although lastnight laying in bed I made myself really worked up about leaving the girls and being away even more from Joel. We are not going to see eachother much at all and that is really going to be hard. Already we only see eachother on mon, wed, and fri nights (although we do our paper route on Fri) then every other weekend. Now we will only see eachother wed. nights and every other weekend evenings. He currently is still at Sears but he got a job offer at Olive Garden but he is going to apply at the Applebees I work at and we might tag team it. They said they will do that. It would be so nice. I am just stressed about my headaches because I know I can't call in sick all the time and when you do call in you have to find your own replacement. I would just have Joel go in. It would be perfect. He thinks so too. That way if the girls are ever sick he could work my shift and I can be with them. He is worried about that. I am just praying he gets the job. He would't be able to get there until 5:15 and thier last shift starts at 5 and I don't know if they are willing to budge on that or not. We will see. How great to be working with the same people and know exactly what the other is doing. I just really think it would be great. I will let you know how it goes. I start Monday night with my first night. A neighbor is going to watch the girls for the hour before Joel comes. I need to find a back up though as she has two kids of her own and may not always be able to do that. I have Easter off so that is good news. I wasn't sure if I would have that off or not. We have invited our parents to come for dinner and my Uncle Ron and Aunt Deb (and my cousins if they come home) who are having thier kitchen re-done and won't be able to cook. We don't know who is all coming yet but it should be fun. Then on Tues. the 25th it is my 25th birthday so Joel wants to take me somewhere special. I am hoping my mom can just stay here from Easter on so she can watch the kids for us that night. Anyway- That is my update. I will let you know how the first night goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment