
For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Precious!
Emily was having a hard time sleeping lastnight. I don't know what the deal is with my girls but they sure don't like to sleep much. Emily isn't even a year yet and she already only wants to take one nap a day. Stinker-- She took two naps yesterday and was up until 10 playing in her crib. She usually goes to bed at 7. We decided to get her up and bring her down with us since she was so happy up there (I know it is a bad habit and we shouldn't do that but we just wanted to see her again.) She just layed on Joel and smiled and talked to him and touched his face. It was so precious. Last night at supper I gave her 2nd's and she clearly said "thank-you". My mom was here so she got to hear it too. So fun. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How priceless is that happy little face!!! I would have taken her down to play too... :)
I love it that you're enjoying every little minute you can. It goes toooo fast! I'm so glad your mom came. I LOVE it when my mom's at my house.
Post a Comment