For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Ear Infection
My ear has been killing me since I had influenza and I have been trying to self treat now for almost a week and nothing is working. I finally went in today and sure enough I have an ear infection. I have the start of one in my right ear and a full-blown one in my left. I took the antibiotics and am now just waiting for some relief. No wonder why kids get so fussy and don't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep because it hurts so much. I still have a bad cough and tire really easily. This illness is really kicking my butt. Not fun. I am just so thankful that Joel and the girls didn't get it. I would take it again if it meant keeping them from getting it. I am off this weekend and so is Joel so we have a rare weekend together at home. I hate how there is always so much running to do. I still feel like we haven't spent any time together and it is now 4:25. I worked last night and I am going to be switching to Friday nights instead of Sunday nights. That will be nice. Have a good weekend-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
From what I hear from Erik, Friday nights are one of the best times to work because it is busier, so you get more tables, which, means more tips!! CHA-CHING!
I hope you start feeling better!!! Between you and your kids and me and my kid, neither of us has had a break all winter! Summer can't come soon enough.
The dreaded ear infections....aghhhhh, Gabby is on #3 right now! Poor baby! I've never had one but I know they are not fun! Hopefully the meds. will kick in soon and you will have some relief! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment