Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thank you

So I had a rare moment of feeling "ok" after just taking some advil and wanted to get a video of this. Emily keeps saying thank you over and over. She says it clearer than she did in this video. She says the Thank really high pitched and the you really low. It is so cute. She says "Hi, Abby, Mommy, Daddy, Thank-you, Water, More, nigh-nigh and tells you what a lamb says. I am loving this stage. Before bed I nurse her and she eats both sides and then pulls off and points to her crib and says "nigh-nigh" It is so precious. What a great kid. I was trying to get her to show us where her head is in this video. She usually does but tonight she was just to distracted. She still does a lot of yelling: when Abby gets to close, or takes a toy, or she wants something. She knows how to get what she wants. Abby at almost 3 is such a blast too. She is really helpful and loves to make supper and fold laundry. It takes me 4X as long but she loves it. She is very much a daddy's girl and talks about him constantly. She has a long list of imaginary and real friends. Here is a conversation we recently had.

"Mommy- I love birthdays." "Yes they are fun." "When I turn 3 I am going to have a big swimming party and all my friends are coming: Eva and Elizabeth and Sofia and Emma and Kayley and Abe too, and Simba, and cha-cha, and snowden and rafiki and nala and za zoo. Mom- I just wish my friends were real."

Talk about precious. She has such an imagination and suprises us constantly with what she says. Today she told Joel that when she gets bigger she is going to pee standing up just like him. The things she aspires to.

No comments: