For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Applebees
I had my 2nd interview today and I got the job. I haven't said yes yet. I have until tomorrow to let her know. I am 99% sure I will be saying yes though. I just have to get over this feeling that I am doing something wrong. I am just not good at leaving my kids. Growing up I always said I would be a stay at home mom and I really do love it. I will still be a stay at home mom though. They will be with me or Joel or possibly at a neighbors until Joel can get them. He deserves some time with them and then he can also see what it is like for me to have them by myself all the time. He can appreciate my job a little more. They just grow so fast and I hate to miss out on any of it. On the other hand though it will be nice to get out a little and remember who I am apart from kids. The lady I interviewed with was very nice and I can tell she will be flexible with me. We will see how it goes. I will start next Monday already. I will keep you updated-- Thanks to all of you who have been praying about it with us. I have an awesome support system-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hannah,
I know the feeling that you're having. I feel like that whenever I leave Maida too. Congrats on getting the job though. I'm glad that you posted. I was gonna call you tomorrow if I didn't hear before then, and see if you got it. I'll be praying about your final decision.
Thanks Kara- You are so sweet. I did take it and I actually have orientation tomorrow. I am just praying that I enjoy it and God gives me staying power there because I need this to work for over a year. Thanks for the prayers.
Post a Comment