I had to work all weekend. It was kind of fun. I had a long day on Saturday and then a shorter one on Sunday. I am doing a lot of the actual waitressing now and I do really enjoy that. I need to learn my drinks though. I have no clue what is in things. I can't wait until I start making tips. I have tonight and Sat. night left of my training and then next monday I will be an official waitress with my own section. I am having a hard time getting up to go today though. I am not feeling well at all. My chest feels like it is on fire and I have a bad cough. I am praying it stays away or at least bearable while I am there. I have only had my chest hurt his bad one other time and it was when I had bronchitis as a teenager. I sure hope I don't have that now.

Abby figured out she could make this duck stick to her skin. She decided to wear it on her forehead until Emily pulled it off.

This is Emily and my neighbors baby Nyla. Soo cute-
1 comment:
Cutie Patooties!
Post a Comment