Tuesday, March 25, 2008

25...

Well- I am 25 today. I don't know why that feels so much older. Maybe because it is halfway to 50, I don't know. I can't believe all that I have accomplished in this short period. I am married to a wonderful man who dotes on me. I have two precious little girls who I couldn't love more. I have wonderful families and friends and a God who loves me more than I can fathom. I am blessed beyond measure--

My mom is on her way down here as I type this and she is going to watch the girls for us tonight so that we can go out. We are just going to go to dinner and do a little bit of shopping we need to do and then either go to the movies or bowling. We haven't decided yet. It will be fun to just be with my man. My mom will have fun too as she hasn't seen the girls for 3 months and can't wait to get her hands on them.

This aft. I am getting a massage- I had a gift card for one and thought it would be a good day to use it. A neighbor is going to watch the girls. It is so nice to have such good neighbors around that I can trust with the kids. It should be a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

The Kruchowski's said...

Happy "Golden" Birthday! I hope you have a fun night out with your hubby!

Hannah said...

Thanks Heidi-