Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter Sunday

THE EASTER EGG HUNT

Emily trying to find eggs
Abby getting an egg
Look at all those eggs. We had them filled with coins and candy. The girls each scored 1.50 in change and a bag of candy
opening presents. They were just 1.00 easter candy.
Sweet Emily
Joel and I
We had easter alone this year since I had just been sick. We just picked up a rotissarie chicken and had a simple lunch. Neither of the girls liked it.
Emily with the resurrection eggs
Abby being told the resurrection story. I have 12 eggs that you open each one and there is a symbol of Jesus's cruxifiction. (spelling is horrible but I can't figure out how to spell that one) It tells the whole story. Abby loved it and wanted me to do it again.
Here she is finding Easter Eggs

THE DRESSES
me and the girls
Abby is so sweet.
Joel and the girls
Abby kissing daddy
My Emily


The girls
Abby kissing Emily
Abby and Emily
Emily- she loves to stand at the window
Her dress was beautiful. It poofed out. Thanks Sheila for giving this to us.



2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Where did you get those cruxifiction eggs? I like that idea!!!!

The Kruchowski's said...

Cute pictures Hannah! The girls look so precious! I love how you always have so many pictures for us!