Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11 tribute



I don't know about you guys but watching this video sure makes me proud of all the service men and women who have taken up the cause to get terrorists and make us safe. I look at the husbands who go off knowing full well they are going to miss beautiful years of watching thier children grow up and sacred times with their wives. The sons who go off to war, in the hopes of making a safer, more beautiful tomorrow. They sacrifice it all and this country slanders the war and says it is a mistake. It is only because of the freedoms that have been fought for that you even have that right. I know I am just a little peon in the spectrum of this world but I salute you soldiers! Keep up the good fight! I am proud of all of you!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Not just husbands, but wives and moms too!