Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank you

Thank you to all who have posted on my last blog post. It is reassuring to know I am not alone. I have appreciated all of your kind words.

On a different note, last night at work a family of 4 came in who were celebrating their 1 year olds birthday. We have a special thing that we do at Applebees, it is quite embarrassing really, a group of us come out clapping and singing with a free dessert. The poor recipients face always turns red and they try to cower in their seat. Not last night, the little boy was so delighted it was adorable. After we got done singing the mom asked me if I would get in a picture with her one year old. I didn't know whether I should feel honored or appalled at such a request. To think that my face is going to grace this one year old's birthday album. :-) It was sweet! I guess I just haven't had the girls pictures taken with our waitresses yet. Something yet to have done...

2 comments:

Danielle Pearson said...

Wow, that is awesome. I have never heard of that, but that is just adorable. You must have really made that little boys day! :)

You should be able to send Caleb a picture that Abby made, I don't think there would be any problems with that.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond!!!

Leah said...

That's cute :)
If you were my waitress, I'd want you to be in my kid's picture too :) Hehe.
Love you!