Friday, September 5, 2008

Cousins

Yesterday Liz came over with the 3 youngest for a playdate/wax/hair. The kids had such a blast. I am so glad they have cousins to play with.

This is Stephen (one month) and my baby
She really liked Stephen
Look how big my baby is. Why does it have to go so quickly? I just want to keep them little a little longer.
Kayley and Abby- They are 2 months apart in age.
We are so blessed to have family that lives close. Seth and Liz and thier 4 kids live only 25 minutes away and then I have my Uncle Ron and Aunt Deb who are only 45-60 minutes away. It is nice to know there is someone nearby.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Stephen looks SO cuddly!! I want some cuddle time :(

But I want to see my niecey-loves even more... Soon soon soon!