For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, September 27, 2008
phone call
Last night at work I got a phone call from Joel around 10 with a screaming child in the background. Emily woke up crying bloody murder and wouldn't stop. She had been crying for 1/2 hour by the time Joel called. That is so not like her. I immediately though maybe the choking did something and she is bleeding inside. She just is never inconsolable. I left work immediately even though my section was full and came home to a 100% happy baby. Joel took her out for a walk after calling me and that quieted her down and she was fine. I don't know what the little stinkers problem was but that better not become a nightly occurrence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment