
Abby doing homeschool. This has quickly become the highlite of our days. We do it during naptime so it is just her and I. This is the game part of it where she is doing counting and numbers. She is really an easy child to instruct as she is so willing to learn. Tonight she starts Awana (sigh), how can she be so old already. I have to work so a neighbor will be bringing her each week. She is very excited to go and learn about Jesus and play with kids. I hope it is everything she thinks it will be.

Here is my sweet little Emily on day 1 with her eye. When she woke up yesterday it was very swollen and turning bruised and hard to open.

Just wait-- Day 2's pictures look worse

1 comment:
Ella just started AWANA last night and LOVED it! This is our first experience with AWANA and so far so good. She loved being part of a class among other little girls - they are so cute and I love hearing them recite their verses!
Post a Comment