For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Just Playing
Here are the girls just playing outside tonight. I haven't posted a video of them in awhile so thought I would. I will try to get some more soon. This one is short because I didn't have a lot of memory space on my camera.
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love my Ems! I cannot wait to come play with her, Hannah.
I have all kinds of ideas of things to do with Abby when I'm there too. Crafts and cooking and things. We will make such fun!
I so hope Emmy's not afraid of me after being away so long :(
Post a Comment