Her poor little eye-- Inspite of everything she is so happy and doesn't act like it bothers her. Unless you hit her in the face which her big sister happened to do this morning. Poor little girl- she screamed bloody murder after that for a little while so I know it hurt her little eye. Don't worry, Abby had consequences!

Even under her eye is all purple-

Here is a good one showing that. She sure looks tough!
3 comments:
Oh!!! Look at her! Poor little hunny!!
She is so beautiful, though, Hannah.
Hey - I just saw our kids are REALLY close in age - fun!!
I just have to say again how much I love this last photo of her. I know her head is all banged up, but WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD!!!!!!
I CANNOT wait to spend hour upon hour with my niecies this holiday time!
Post a Comment