I am going to try something new. MckMama, One of the blog's I follow, has started this game of listing the things we did not do this week (things we did but shouldn't do). I thought it would be fun. If you want to join in go ahead. Make sure to leave me a comment so I know to go and look at your blog.
I did not close my door this morning so I wouldn't hear my talking child and have to get out of bed. I wouldn't do that. What a horrible mom thing to do.
I really didn't just start a diet today and then eat some of the apple pie I made. That would be foolish.
I didn't become righteously angry at different slander going around concerning political figures. How pathetic to be mad at something like that.
I did not take extra long putting the girls to bed so I wouldn't have to go out and help my husband lay sod. Not me, I like to help.
I do not look forward to checking all my blog lists as much as I look forward to getting mail. How pathetic, and I really don't consider a lot of these bloggers friends and feel like I know them so well. How crazy would that be to feel that way with someone you never met. Not me.
Finally, I am not down here on the computer again. I have way more of a life than that. :-)
Seriously- if you want to join in it would be fun. This is going to become a regular Monday post. I am off to spend some hubby time now. It is the season premiere of CSI Miami and he has a spot on the couch saved for me. Have a great night!
2 comments:
Glad I'm not the only one so "pathetic" with my blog addiction. :o)
Oh, a fellow CSI watcher! And I love Not Me! Monday - love the one about taking longer to put the kids to bed - LOL!! Funny thing is that I'm sure he didn't even suspect it...however if it was us, we'd totally suspect it!
Post a Comment