We went to a orchard today. I have to say that is my favorite part of fall. It is so fun to see all the baby animals and all the produce that farmers worked so hard to be ready. The kids had a blast.
Abby and her gourd

Abby holding a baby chick

The girls at the pumpkin patch
My friend Melissa came with her 5 year old Mathew and her niece Savannah who is Emily's age.
Abby holding a big chicken. She was cuddling it like a baby.
We went on a tractor ride and the sun was really hot so Joel gave Emily his hat to wear. Today was a treat in that Joel had the day off from work. Every six weeks he works a Sat. making that week a 6 day work week and then he gets a 4 day work week following. We actually get a day together. I do have to go to work tonight. I am hoping we are busy. The last several nights have been really slow.

Emily picked out her own gourd
feeding the goats out of their hands

Playing in the big corn bins
Emily was running around chasing the chickens. I think she really thought she was going to get one. It was so precious.
Abby holding a baby goat.
Emily holding a goat- with my help.
It was really a fun thing to do and best of all- it is free. Can't beat that! I encourage you all to find orchards in your area to bring your kiddos. You will be happy you did!

My friend Melissa came with her 5 year old Mathew and her niece Savannah who is Emily's age.
Abby holding a big chicken. She was cuddling it like a baby.
We went on a tractor ride and the sun was really hot so Joel gave Emily his hat to wear. Today was a treat in that Joel had the day off from work. Every six weeks he works a Sat. making that week a 6 day work week and then he gets a 4 day work week following. We actually get a day together. I do have to go to work tonight. I am hoping we are busy. The last several nights have been really slow.
Emily picked out her own gourd

feeding the goats out of their hands

Playing in the big corn bins

Emily was running around chasing the chickens. I think she really thought she was going to get one. It was so precious.

Abby holding a baby goat.

Emily holding a goat- with my help.
It was really a fun thing to do and best of all- it is free. Can't beat that! I encourage you all to find orchards in your area to bring your kiddos. You will be happy you did!
1 comment:
Oh! Look how beautiful my niecies are!!! That looks like such fun : ) I love the one of Abby cuddling a chicken like a baby : ) Haha! Better not tell her we eat them!
As far as a gift goes, Hannah, really, don't. Hold off until the next time because I'll REALLY NEED it then. Right now it seems God is handling it. Aside from the travel to get here, I've had to pay for very little! So amazing... But THANK YOU!!! And if I'm asking you to go against something you've really felt God asking you to do, then, obviously, disregard what I've said. But I know how you guys are struggling too.
Post a Comment