Life as we know it

For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More warnings

Posted by Hannah at 6:45 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

vitamix

vitamix

My Girls

My Girls

My Boy

My Boy

My family

My family

Me and My Man

Me and My Man

About Me

My photo
Hannah
I am a follower of Jesus Christ- I am not my own but was bought at a price. I am married to a man who would risk all he has for me. I am grateful to God for the gift of his love and friendship. I also have three wonderful children. Abby is 6, and Emily is 4 and Kenan is 2. They are the best gifts I have ever recieved. I dapple in several areas to make some money creatively but I am mainly a stay at home mom. I am happy to be homeschooling and training my children with a biblical worldview. I strive in all I do to become more like Jesus!
View my complete profile
I review for Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers

Some of my music


Followers

Prayer changes things

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map



________________
Add this to your site




Leelou

My Blog List

My blog list

  • Bring the Rain
  • Delicious Ambiguity
  • Designs by Joel
  • Everyday life with the Eischens
  • From Under the Laundry Pile
  • In the hands of the Master-Poet..
  • Just another day
  • Light your world
  • Living on letters and the Lord
  • Money Saving Mom
  • My Charming Kids
  • Ragtop originals
  • The crafty crow
  • The Glad family
  • The Kruchowski's
  • The LPM Blog
  • The Stamper Story
  • TIp of the IceBerg

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (45)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (125)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2009 (197)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2008 (281)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (28)
    • ▼  September (42)
      • Special visitors
      • Orchard Video
      • Cousins
      • more burning down the house
      • More warnings
      • Not me Monday
      • So cool!
      • phone call
      • Finally, the truth
      • Fall Fun
      • Blink of an eye
      • My little brother
      • What are your abortion views?
      • Obama to disarm America
      • And so it starts
      • Not Me Monday
      • Psalms 73
      • exciting news
      • good thoughts
      • Speeches
      • All the details
      • update
      • Rally
      • Craft Day
      • Just our week
      • Minnesota Zoo
      • The war zone
      • 9/11 tribute
      • Dear Mr. Obama
      • Day 2
      • Day 1
      • check it out
      • What is coming
      • Poor Emmy
      • Just Playing
      • Rocky's getting big
      • Good Video
      • Thank you
      • Cousins
      • Our next 4 years of life
      • Labor Day weekend
      • New Blogs
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (33)
  • ►  2007 (106)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (37)
    • ►  September (22)

Visitor Count

Counter
Free Counter
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.