For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
What is coming
I have been thinking a lot lately about Christ's coming and Heaven and just really about what I am here on earth for. To share God's love and bring as many with me to heaven as I can. My life is to be a living, breathing witness of Jesus Christ. I am sure not perfect and never will claim to be but I am trying to be more like Him. My mom send me this link to this movie tonight and it just fit into everything I have been thinking. How quickly Jesus will come we don't know- It says in Mathew that nobody knows the day or hour. We are just to be ready. I am getting ready- how about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment