Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good Video

Here is a video link of Sarah Palin speaking at her old church. What an amazing born again Christian. I really think God is up to something. It gave me goose bumps just watching knowing that she could be the vice president of our country if we can just all come together and get the knowledge out and speak out for what we believe in. Lets get her into office!!!

http://www.netbroadcasting.tv/sarah_palin.html

Here is an article about her
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=239808

1 comment:

AK Angel said...

Dear Hannah, I want to thank you for your wonderful support of 'my' governor and now the Rep. VP candidate ~ I live in Palmer, AK, which is 10 miles from Wasilla... but in the last frontier, we're all just Alaskan's ~ I did enjoy the two links you had today and have shared them w/others ~ I had the priviledge of attending the 'valley' Ignaural Ball, in Palmer, for Sarah and it was quite the event ~ if you'd like to see some photos, I'd be happy to share them w/you, just send me your email address ~ the Matanuska valley is best known of growing the best potatoes (bet you didn't know that...) well, one of the things they served at the ball were mashed potatoes in fancy cups ~ along w/so many other awesome dishes, and seafood, etc...

I saw you vacationed in Wis. Dells ~ I grew up in Irownwood, Mich. and I know Wis. well ~ have many relatives throughout the state ~ the dells sure got hit hard this spring w/the bad weather...

well, again thank you for seeing what we've all known here ~ most importanty, Alaska doesn't 'float' off the coast of California... tee hee ~ so many maps show AK floating off in some warm water ~ we are attached and have a great view of the northern lights... God bless you and your family ~ sending angel hugs from AK, Joellyn