For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Obama to disarm America
This is scary! No wonder all the other world leaders want Obama to win this election. We will be a sitting duck.
Yep, this guy is really scary. What I can't understand in the mentality of the general population (at least according to the media) that they can't see right through him.
He is all about 'change', but the only change we will have, if we are lucky, will be what we have in our pockets!
Thanks for your posts. I have enjoyed them. I was a little envious that you got to go to the Sarah Palin rally! We live in a 'small' community, so if we want to see them personally, we have travel. We aren't cut off from the world, though! We do have TV, and Fox news, and even Rush! LOL!
2 comments:
Yep, this guy is really scary. What I can't understand in the mentality of the general population (at least according to the media) that they can't see right through him.
He is all about 'change', but the only change we will have, if we are lucky, will be what we have in our pockets!
Thanks for your posts. I have enjoyed them. I was a little envious that you got to go to the Sarah Palin rally! We live in a 'small' community, so if we want to see them personally, we have travel. We aren't cut off from the world, though! We do have TV, and Fox news, and even Rush! LOL!
Oh....my....gosh....
Why do people want this?? I just don't understand?
Post a Comment