Here comes the sleep deprivation once again. This time of year seems to always bring it. Sickness is here! Lastnight starting at 10 the girls woke up. Joel, being the great husband and father he is, took to Abby and slept on her floor all night. I, on the other hand, got stuck with a little stinker who would not go back to bed. I feel bad for her because she is so stuffed up she can't sleep and was running a fever and kept shaking. She would not just lay down next to me though and let me sleep. That would be too easy.
I fear I am now coming down with whatever it is they have. My throat hurts and my ears feel plugged. I have to work the next 4 nights so this is not good at all. I am shoveling in the vitamin C and Immunostart. I hope it works!
3 comments:
Oh no Hannah! I am praying for you!
Sure you can use it on your blog! I got it from someone else's blog. :o) Anything to get people thinking more about the horrible idea of abortion.
Oh!! Poor babies!!! And poor you :( I'll be praying too...
If I were there I would stay up all night with your sweaty, shivering, runny-nosed baby for you :(
Post a Comment