Monday, September 29, 2008

Not me Monday




It's that time again. Time for another edition of MckMama's Not me Monday.


1. I did not go two days without a shower this week. That is so gross and I never do that.

2. I do not call Joel at work (he gets in trouble for being on his cell phone), for no reason but just because I miss him and want to hear his voice. We've been married for 6 years now- that would be ridicolous if I can't go a day without talking to him.

3. I do not let my kid's noses run because I am too grossed out to wipe them with my shirt if there are no kleenex's around. That is mean.

4. I also don't turn a blind eye when I see them wiping thier noses on my couch, carpet, ect.. just because I don't feel like cleaning it. That is disgusting and I wouldn't do that.

5. I don't avoid people at work just because they tell me they aren't feeling good. I am not a germphobe- not me.

6. I have not gone months without cleaning my bathrooms, nasty! Not me, I am extremely clean.

That is it for this week-- Wait till next Monday when I will share more shocking thoughts that go on in my head. It is scary! :-)

No comments: