I just got home from the rally and now I am off to work but just thought I would put a few lines about our day into a quick post and I will detail it later.
- Getting into it with protestors-- You know me, I can't keep my big mouth shut! What were they doing there anyway? I told them to go home! There were several of them. One woman held up a sign saying pro-woman, anti-palin. What is that supposed to mean- she isn't a woman? She looks way more like a woman than the lady holding the sign. Two old hippys had one saying, Not another 100 years- or something on those lines. I asked that another 100 years of what and they said "War". I told them the war is actually doing some good things and they told me to get educated and watch the news and I told them- the news is too liberal and I get my education from the internet and talk radio. Seriously, if they are only getting it from watching the news what a slighted picture of life they get. No wonder this world is so negative. The news is awful! It only shows a little part of the picture and always the worst one at that.
-A girl fainting right behind us and my mom caught her-- seriously- it was crazy.
I have to run- I will write more about it later!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment