Sunday, September 21, 2008

All the details

13,000 people attended the rally on Friday. It was so neat being surrounded by fellow like minded people all with the same goal. We were so far back that we didn't get to hear a lot of it but I have since watched the speeches on you tube. I sure do like what I hear! I am glad I went just to be in the atmosphere of it all. It is a pretty neat thing to be a part of.



This is where we stood. We were a ways back and yet there were still tons of people packed in behind us.
Me and one of my pro-life statements!
My friend Sarah came with me and we were joking about the Sarah pride signs. She was asking me how they knew she was there? ;-)
My friend Sarah and Emily
We start them off young at our house!

No comments: