Sunday, September 21, 2008

good thoughts

A good friend of mine sent me this forward and I liked it so I thought I would share it with all of you. It is so easy to get caught up in all this election stuff and lose sight of our true purpose. We are called to seek and save the lost. I get a little excited about politics and feel like I am "saving" the lost by showing the truth politically. I should be even more fired up about sharing Christ and what he did for us on the cross. This was just a good reminder for me that God is God. Nothing takes him by surprise, including who wins this election. I do still believe as Christians it is our job to get out there and vote our values but we just need to remember who controls the election. Reading the Bible, we know things are destined to get worse. If Obama gets in we just might be starting on that path already. It is bound to happen at some point. I will just chose to trust God with whatever happens!



TOP 10 PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.>
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed teaching and healing.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL?!!!!.

No comments: