He really is going through some sort of a midlife crisis. Lets just say he is more than a little jealous of my little brother Caleb. Rather than bootcamp sounding like torture he things it sounds like a blast! One to many paintballs to the head? He is seriously looking into the national guard right now. Last week it was border patrol in Texas. I don't know which one is better.

2 comments:
How could he do that to his girlies, though!
Oh wow, I didn't see that coming! The military sure has its benefits, but it also has downfalls. You and the girls could live with him on base somewhere or somewhere near his base & they will pay for it. Free medical, dental, all of that stuff. There is always that chance of deployment though. If you have any questions I have done a lot of research on it, let me know. :)
Post a Comment